Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh Great!

Here is a great story. Another adventure in the book known as my life. On May third. A day before I was to board a plane back to Minnesota, I lost my wallet on a bus in Los Angeles. Yes. I left my entire wallet, complete with my debit cards, and licence, on a Los Angeles bus a mere day before I had to board a plane.
After being on the phone for at least a hour with Metro Transit. It was decided that my wallet was officially lost, as it had not been found by any of the drivers. Hooray for potential identity fraud.
Furthermore, getting on a plane was near impossible. After telling TSA my story, they gave me the "yeah right" look, and proceeded to put me through every security measure possible. EXCEPT the ever-popular cavity search. I was spared of that. Haha.

But, it was all worth it, because I am now back at St. Thomas with friends! I cannot wait to see all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment