Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Call Me Crazy. Whatever.

So call me crazy; call it dumb, whatever. But just recently, I have been getting into star readings and horoscopes. Who knows why. I'm finding them to be increasingly accurate. Here is mine from today. The link; a list of my characteristics. Tell me if you think they are fitting, and for fun, WHY you think they are fitting....

http://www.iloveindia.com/astrology/sun-signs/taurus/index.html

This could be a very superficial day. It may not be possible for you to penetrate to anything remotely meaningful. Perhaps there is a sense of the artificial, the repetitive or the senseless. Some sort of temporary obstacle may appear. You may feel that you just are not able to get beneath the surface. This will not bother you for much longer as there is no such thing as the word no to you. You find yourself discovering the answers you need. Some good solid gossip will keep you busy with neighbors later this afternoon. You could be a stand-up comedian with your rapid tongue-in-cheek deliveries. After you have taken care of those excruciatingly boring chores and listed items you will be able to enjoy a little relaxation this evening; put your feet up.


So. This has basically defined my day. Well, not basically. Thoroughly. Today I slept until three o'clock in the afternoon. For no apparent reason. I just felt the urge to stay in bed listening to music. And since then, I have done nothing worth meaning. I got coffee, went for a walk, and now find myself blogging.
 Today I found out three of the apartment complexes I have been looking at just leased all their available rooms. Obstacle? Yeah. I think so. But as my horoscope says, it will be temporary. I will just have to find other places!


As you can probably tell, there is really no point to this blog entry, just some random thought that shine a little light on my current mindset. My seemingly crazy mindset. Ha.



    

Also, to those of you who do not know, I am planning a trip home to visit. ONLY to visit. I have full intentions of returning to
California. I will be flying home May 4th. And staying until a day before my birthday, May 10th. I cannot wait to see all my friends, and have a fun week with them.

I love you, my little followers. I'm going to do something drastic, and therefore make this blog more interesting before long. You just wait.






No comments:

Post a Comment