Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Where the HELL am I living?

Today began much like any other regular day; waking up to two hot men in my room, while I lay half naked in my bed. I awoke to them looking around my room. Unfortunately, they were not looking for me. Not at all. For the past couple days, my new roommates have been showing people around the house, in hopes someone will show interest in renting it for the upcoming year. Starting next month. Which would explain the men in my room. Darn (P.S. As much as I'd enjoy it, I've never began my day like that, just so we're clear...).

Men aside, I got to thinking. Where the hell am I going to live?! This renting situation meant that I would be without a home in just three short weeks. Homeless. Needless to say, I spent the next six hours, busily researching apartment complexes in the Los Angeles area. It's come time to smash all my piggy-banks. Living in L.A. is not going to be cheap. But, I progressively anticipate making the best out of it!

I have set up two apartment showings, possibly more before the night is over, for tomorrow.
Perhaps I will take some photos, and let you guys decide for me!
1.http://www.swelgroup.com/stAndrews.htm
2.http://www.theversaillesapartments.com/gallery.php

These are the two I have planned so far. Take a look, let me know what you think!
Love, hugs, glitter-filled kisses. Hope your day is lovely.

2 comments:

  1. so the website for the first one was WAY confusing but i'm stupid. i really liked the second. twas very nice and pretty.

    ReplyDelete